Monday, June 28, 2010

Roasted Mushrooms

I profess to be a universal food lover, willing to try anything with very few dislikes.  However,  I must say that despite many tries, mushrooms are not something I enjoy. 

My husband loves mushrooms so I ordered some fresh from a farm and concocted this recipe which was very well received.  I even enjoyed a bite!

Grilled Mushrooms

Ingredients

1 1b Oyster Mushrooms
4 cloves garlic
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
2 tbsp fresh herbs of choice (basil, oregano, rosemary, thyme)
4 tbsp olive oil

Directions
  1. Preheat grill to medium.
  2. Clean mushrooms.
  3. Mix together garlic through to olive oil.
  4. Place mushrooms on tinfoil and brush with olive oil mixture.
  5. Place tinfoil on heated grill and grill till soft - approx. 20 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment