- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line baking sheet with foil ensuring it curls up the edges as well. This will allow for easy clean up.
- Place a cooling rack inside the baking sheet or use a broiler pan.
- Lay out slices in a single layer on rack.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, depending on desired doneness level.
- Voila! Crispy bacon with no curls
Monday, June 21, 2010
Best Way to Cook Bacon
I used to have a fear of bacon, I jumped every time it spit and burned me. I had stopped cooking with it unless my husband was home. Luckily I found a tip for cooking it without greasy splatters all over the stove top (and clothes). Bacon can be easily baked in the oven, resulting in amazingly flat slices: